You will need a valid email address. This process takes about 20-30 minutes to complete. You will be able to save progress and login later to complete the tasks. Before starting, gather the following information:
- Name, address and district of previous school - If applicable
- Parent/Guardian's home/work phone and address
- Emergency contact names, addresses, and phone numbers
- Local physician name and phone number
- Date first enrolled in any USA school
- Date first enrolled in any California school
- General demographic information about your student
- Access to a printer for printing enrollment forms
Creating your account:
1. Visit: https://abi.lcusd.net/air/
and choose "Enroll A New Student"
2. Select "2021-2022 Pre-enrollment"
3. Enter name, email address, choose a password, and select "Create Account"
4. Read and agree to the terms of service
5. Enter the student's name and birthdate (this will choose the correct grade for the upcoming school year)
6. Enter the student's address of residence
7. On the select school page, you will pick LCUSD Enrollment Queue
Completing the online enrollment form:
8. Continue entering the general student information
9. Authorizations: Read and review the authorizations
Review, print, and sign*:
10. Enrollment Confirmation: Carefully review all information and correct any typos. Then hit "Finish and Submit"
11. Print and sign: Please print the completed enrollment form and then continue to Step 5 - Documents, below.
If you experience an error when hitting the submit button, simply click return to login. You will see you saved work and can then print.
(If you have more than one student, please print and then choose "Enroll Another Student". The basic residence and contact data will be saved.)