Re-verification of all permits is required annually.
Due to COVID-19, permit re-verifications will be mailed the last week of April 2021.
LCUSD Employees & Allen Bill: To continue your student’s enrollment, you will need to show proof of ongoing full-time employment within the La Cañada Unified School District Boundaries.
Sagebrush: To continue your student’s enrollment, you will need to show proof of residency within the Sagebrush area of La Cañada.
- Fill out the re-verification form that is mailed to you, in it’s entirety, and return it to the District Office with the appropriate documentation.
- Permits may be non-renewed or cancelled at any time for the following reasons:
- If student does not maintain a satisfactory record in behavior and attendance.
- If false information is used as a basis for securing a permit or if the parent fails to report to the District circumstances which might affect the child’s continued eligibility to attend under the inter district permit.
- If the student is suspended for any of the following reasons, the student’s inter-district transfer will be immediately revoked without further notice or hearing: serious physical injury to another person; possession of a weapon or dangerous object; robbery or extortion; unlawful sale of controlled substances or alcohol or substances believed to be or represented as controlled substances or alcohol.