La Cañada Unified School District

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Please Create A Marquee

Specialty Forms

Change of Address – if you’ve moved at any time

Intra-District Transfer – changing schools within our district

Inter-District Release – release from our school district to attend another district

District Health Information

  • Communicable Diseases
  • Regulations on the Administration of Medication
  • Physicians Recommendation for Medication
The forms listed below are supplemental forms and should only be filled out if requested by the Registrar's office.


Guardianship (In Loco Parentis)  transfer of legal responsibility to a relative


Living with Relatives – living full-time (you have no alternate address) with a relative within LCUSD boundaries


Withdraw from La Canada Unified School District - you have moved to another school district and need to withdraw your students to attend school there